Liberty Share is a platform where staff can access a variety of school related resource collections. All staff members are invited to share ideas from conferences, workshops and classroom experiences.
When utilizing this site or posting a resource please remember the following:
- Anyone can access and view content, including posts, on the site.
- Only LPS accounts can see the Team Drive shared files unless specifically changed for external access.
- Only LPS staff can submit a resource or comment on a resource. Staff members will be required to login with their District username and password in order to submit or comment.
- When staff members post comments, an email will be sent to the resource author.
- When posting a resource, users are encouraged to identify the conference or workshop if applicable.
- When posting a resource from a conference or workshop, users are encouraged to identify the presenter where applicable.
- The search feature of the site will search all words within all posted resources or search filters that are applied.
- If you feel a new subject selection should be added, please submit a technology work order.
Liberty Share unites staff to help inspire, invest and innovate all Liberty School District youth to succeed and lead in school and beyond.